So as you might have heard, Frankie and I roadtriped out to beautiful Billings, Montana and picked up Dodge. Today he is with us 3 weeks and everyone asks the same thing - How is he with you guys? I can say without question that Dodge is a great dog. He is happy, playful, loving, and everything a dog should be. I honestly wish I had him since birth. He goes in the car with me to run errands, hangs his head out the window and loves it.

This is at our first meeting. Seriously.

Frankie and Dodge in Cour de Laine, ID

At the dog park.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous ... I did not pick so well.
oh, so you mean he is a REAL dog? LOL. unlike your 2 giant cats? :) I am excited to meet him this weekend, he can come hang out at the garage sale with me, keep my company.
Post a Comment