Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What do we want our family blog to be?

Okay... technically yes I have control of this blog, but the plan has always been that it be "our" blog.
So lets talk about what we want our blog to be.
Initially I said that this was our Snell Family blog. Thus anyone directly (or married into) this family. The root of this family being Mom and Dad. I had said that I would lock it down, and only those of us invited could see it. I didn't do that... yet. Actually I did it for one day, and it was a pain in the ass, so I took it off.

However, there is interest outside of these Seattle Snells. Family in Ohio, and more extended family, and friends. In the past I've said no, but I want us all to think about it, and decide.

I've showed the blog to friends at time, but only on my computer. If you view it on someone elses computer - they will forever be able to go back.

So ... without anyones feelings getting hurt ... what do we want?

If it becomes public... I will go back and remove a post or two, but that is okay. I'm still very filtered with what I put out there anyway.

Vote on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

As it is now, is perfect.

I like knowing its just our family...I don't have to worry about what is said/posted. And it keeps it intimate enough, that it feels like an extended dinner at Mom and Dad's house.

By the way Sissy...have I ever thanked you for putting this together? I think its great!

#one mom said...

I think just our family.I show it to some from my house is that okay?

Anonymous said...

just us. i don't think i even know most of/any of the family over there! i think it would be too many lives to check up on.