And along with her is her enormous freaking cat...holy hell, I think that cat is fatter everytime I see her! She says she has had her on a diet...but I think she better do some research on whether or not there are any missing children in her old neighborhood...
Just sayin...
We went car shopping today and she is now the proud owner of - well, she will have to give you the news on that!
I am headed to Dallas for a night at the end of the month to meet with a veterinarian dental specialist, me and Elmo. Apparently, this vet has cracked the code of Mo's autoimmune disorder and managed to put all his patients into remission. He isn't releasing the formula yet, as he has a patent pending on it. We are going there for our initial visit and treatment and will be doing follow up with a local colleague in Shoreline. We are hopeful this will end his chronic mouth pain and he will be able to go back to his old self. Keep your fingers crossed for our little man!
Went to the Yankee/Mariner game yesterday, and the Yankees won - as they always do when I am in attendance. Yes - I am bitter about it. It was a very beautiful day at Safeco, but I forgot to get Dippin' Dots. Again...bitter.
The last 5 kittens got adopted yesterday!!! Everyone is fixed and has a home...happy, happy, joy, joy. This makes just short of 40 kittens we have fostered in 14 months - sometimes up to 12 at a time. That's a lot of poop...
Off to watch a movie - goodnight!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stop going to the games!
Did you know you can get dippin Dots at some Walmarts now?...just FYI
Post a Comment