Ok, I would like comments back now (just delete the ones we don't want), because I want to know if that things actually tasted like pasta? I mean come on! I have heard a lot of people say is it good though, that they use it in lasagna and such...and how did you cook the thing? I think I might give it a try...maybe.... :)
On another note, I am forehead deep in homework and final prep, but will be able to relax when Friday is over. I took one final yesterday and got a 96% on it! Whoo Hoo! I am turning in a final paper tonight, and I take another final tomorrow. Then, my last final, which is actually 4 small, easy to write papers, is due next Wednesday. The last few days have been busy for me with catch up homework, finishing the paper and doing what ever extra credit I can. I will be glad for a week and a half break before next quarter starts up.
The boys are great...most of the time LOL. They have their moments when I want to injure them and Cam is getting quite the little attitude on him, and I am not sure where he gets that at all ;). Mason is in Tae-Kwon-Do and loving it! He is also doing well in school, although we are going to have to pay attention to him through the summer because he is showing a few signs that may be worrisome for possible dyslexia, such as writing his name backwards and the inability to recognize most letters still. We are not to concerned yet, as most diagnosis are not even contemplated till 5 1/2 or 6, so they said to work with him over the summer and see how he does at the start of Kindergarten...which I registered him for last week! I cannot believe how fast he has grown!
James is still job hunting, but with my school money and unemployment we are making it through fine, but a job would be nice, even though it is fun having him home because we get a lot of time to do things as a family. We have kept ourselves pretty busy in this beautiful weather by playing outside a lot and visiting our local parks. Well, I think that is it from this side of Washington for now. Hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment