WELL... here's what been going on with me!
I got a new job with Whole Foods at the coffee bar and specialty dept. It's awesome and much less stressful than Tullys, and I work with awesome people. The discount is nice too :)
School is going good. Start my first full time quarter in a few weeks. Visited Seattle Pacific University last week. Trying my best to transfer there next fall to double major in Fashion Design and Merchandising. Theyre the only school in the area that offers a Bachelors program for it, let alone a double major! If i can keep my head on straight i'd like to minor in Exercise Science, but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself just yet. AND they have awesome study abroad programs. Super excited.
Things are awesome at home, getting stuff paid off like I wanted to, I'm about halfway there! I'm lucky to have and awesome family that I actually get along with now.
Let's see, this year I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, that was, interesting. Then I got to go to Kona in May. SO awesome. My trip to DC in June was great. I forgot how much I love Aunt Bob and Spencer. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! Had an AMAZING TIME. Just got back from Spokane to see everyone there. Gave up my favorite couches to my sister, it was a little heartbreaking, but theyre being put to much better use there!
I'm thinking about doing this race called the Warrior Dash in a few weeks, but everyone seems to be bailing on me. I'm running my first 10k the end of the month! Then the half marathon in Nov. Finally battled off my shin splint for the most part and found an awesome running partner! Im trying to get healthy, cause we all know that hitting the bars and fast food spots all the time wasnt doing me any favors! Ps. David is OUT! Has been since March, and I must say, Im a much happier (and healthier) person because of it :)
So thats pretty much my life. Work, school, and running.
Whats new with everyone else???
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you!
We are too - she has been working really hard and still keeping over a 3.0 gpa!
Post a Comment