Saturday, September 27, 2008

A family that works together...

It's Saturday Morning here in Northern VA.
I've got a long day of scientific research ahead of me. Turns out I have to present a poster session to 800 people on Tuesday. Normally not an issue - but since I've not done any experiments at this company - it's a bit more challenging.
However, as I sit here alone in my house (Spenser is in West VA this weekend), I can't help but feel this overwhelming need to be with my family today.
I am so thankful that you are coming together for this work party today. It seems like so much to ask of you, and so great for each of you to volunteer. It's a wonderful gesture - and I don't even know how to say thank you.
We are hopeful these changes will get this house off our hands, and allow Roger to come home.
Thank you all

No comments: