Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dishwasher... Stop playing games with me.

Okay.. so my piece of shit "Kenmore Elite" dishwasher stopped draining about 6 weeks ago.

They came out and looked at it, ordered the part (after I paid them 250 dollars), and we waited. The part was late... so it was another 2 weeks before they were out again.

Last Saturday they replaced the drain motor, and he left. Within an hour - it didn't work again. I didn't even get one load washed.
So .. I told them to get their happy asses back out here.

He was here yesterday, and Low and Behold when he showed up - the DAMN THING STARTED WORKING. To my confusion I asked him to try it a few times. I paid him 95 more dollar for what I thought was my own stupidity.

It isn't working again. The motor just runs and runs... and again I didn't even get a load washed.

What the hell? I've been washing dishes for more than 6 weeks by hand, paid 350 dollars, stayed home from work 3 times, and it still doesn't work.

No comments: