Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring Quarter

Ok, so i am all registered for Spring quarter. I am in English 201, which is an academic composition class...it will involve ALOT of writing...Biology 100, online with one evening a week in the lab, should be interesting and sociology, also online. I decided to go ahead and give the online classes a try, because they should make my life a little easier, but we will just have to wait and see!

The boys also start soccer in about 2 weeks. Mason will be in his first year of actual field soccer and Camden is doing the soccer tot thing like Mason did, so that should keep them good and busy!

Thats really it from here right now, I am just pushin through the end of this quarter, lookin forward to Spring break when I can come home for a few days and see everybody!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah for biology. I'd like to think the science gene is able to be replicated, rather than just another freaky mutation I got. I guess we'll see how you like it before we make that claim.

My quarter is coming to an end as well.

Whitney said...

I really love all the science stuff! I would love to take me=ore classes, but I think teaching is a better career for me to be working towrd with the boys being so young and teachers in such high demand! But after I get my teachign certificate I may do some more science stuff so that I can teach science, I think that could be fun!

Anonymous said...

take lots of pictures of those boys playing soccer! it's so cute when they first start! i now have sundays and mondays off, so maybe i can come out one of these days!