Monday, March 30, 2009

Wish me luck!

I start Spring classes tomorrow, two of which are online. I just spent 2 hours going through all the crap and trying to figure out how to work the online class room...I am SO at the bottom of that learning curve right now! My only in person class is English 201 (Academic Composition), which I will be attending tomorrow, then spending a few hours at the school reading and posting for the online courses (Philosophy 106 - Intro to logic and Biology 100) (Bio has one night a week of labs which I have to be on campus for and 2 lectures a week that are broadcast or can be attended live). Just reading through the course books, syllabi's and stuff, I think I am in for a BIG work load! So, again, wish me huge amounts of luck, because I SO think I will be needing it!

Anyways, Cam and I spent the week hangin in Seattle and had a great time! I got to do alot of the "Seattle" stuff that I never spend the time doing. I did the Market, saw the Fremont Troll, layed along the waterfront. I also spent a day at the outlet mall in North Bend, visited Snoqualmie Falls and spent an afternoon at Ikea. All in all lots of fun, it was relaxing and I got to spend some time with friends and family. (Mason and Guy went to Houston to see his brother, that's why I did not have Mason)

***I will try to get some pics of the boys up this week!***

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm currently using "Blackboard" for my online classes.
I'm certainly not a pro on it - but I have quarter under my belt if you need something.

Good luck - I know how you feel, we can swap overwhelming stories.

Kerry said...

All of my classes are on-line. It's a little bit of an adjustment but you'll do great! Good luck!!

Whitney said...

I am using Angel...they are switching over from blackboard...i think i am getting it a little, but it will take some time to master!