Saturday, June 20, 2009

hello family

As most of you know i am leaving about a few hours on my backpacking adventure to europe for 7 weeks. I will miss all of you all but i will be back safe and sound. I will be visiting Ireland, the UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium (hooray for waffles), Spain, France, Portugal (maybe) Down to morroco in africa and the we will work our way back up through spain and france on our way to italy and then on to greece where there we will most likely be on a cruise for a few days so we can make it to turkey. It is very scary for me tell you the truth lol its long time to be away from home somewhere i have never been in a place with different rules and different people but it should be fun so i will talk to everyone when i get back.
I love you all very much.
Spenser.

P.S. Keep by the phone in case i get locked up lol..

1 comment:

Aunt Frankie said...

Great....are we going to have to bail your dumbass out of a Turkish prison?

We will miss you lots bud! Be safe and have an amazing trip - I miss you!