Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back in Spokane

Well, we made it home Thursday afternoon! I am SO happy to be back! The drive was pretty uneventful, the boys had a tougher time this trip then the one going down to Tulsa and the one to Ohio, but still it was ok, not nearly as bad as it could have been! Guy picked up the boys Friday morning and they will not be home intil Thursday! It is oddly quiet and I feel like I am forgetting to do something without having to chase, break up fights, fill sippys, cut food or change diapers...but it is LOVELY! LOL. My friends Nicole and Jameson came and stayed for the weekend, it was so great to see them! We just had movie nights and spent Saturday afternoon at Pig Out In The Park (Spokanes version of Bite Of Seattle). Now James and I are finishing all the unpacking that never got done before I left for the summer, plus his stuff, hanging stuff up, doing some erronds and just relaxing till the boys come home. Mason starts back to school next week, and I go back in like 2 I think, with all on-line classes! Whoo-Hoo!

No comments: