Friday, October 16, 2009

Update

From Snohomish...

Things have been good for us here. Frankie is working crazy hours and becoming more valuable to Boeing each day. I have been staying busy around the house. We have a very busy week ahead of us.

Monday - Frankie is working and I am chaperoning a field trip for Lynn's high school class.

Tuesday - Frankie is working and I am flying round trip to Dallas. Elmo is not doing well and is going to stay with the vet that is running the trial for his stomatitis.

Wednesday - We head to Angie's with Clarence and Lynn for a week. We are going to tour both the Capital and the White House. Quite excited for both.

Otherwise, the animals are all good. Nothing new on the kidney donation front yet. Oh and I might have a lead on a job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!