Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Serves you right Aunt Bob! ;)

So, I was looking at all the back posts looking for the pictures in the blog and I came across a post from Aunt Bob last year...one that pictured her 2 lonely snow shovels during winter last year when we were all slammed...well, can we all just say "HA!" That should teach you (probably wont though), to mock those with the snow, because it comes back to bite you in the arse! We have had hardly anything this year... Guess your poor shovels got to make up for last year this year!

2 comments:

Angie said...

HA!
I knew someone would point them out.
Its a good thing I had two!

Whitney said...

I have 4 brand spanking new ones in my garage (two adult ones and two little kid ones) plus 2 big bags of ice and snow melt...we used the shovels once and the ice melt a time or two, but thats about it...

i was actually hoping for a little bit of snow that stuck around so I could take the boys out in it, but the 4 inches we did get over night one night was gone the next afternoon because it started raining.