I have chosen this as the title. Seeing Jacqui was against this whole house deal from the start. But we adults always seem like we know best. To her, I owe a big sorry and she did tell me it was a bad idea and I thought I new better than her. I was one of the main adults that pushed her to move into the house. I was in the wrong, she was right. Her biggest worries have now come true.
I have since seen how a family can be rifted by what I consider small things. When left alone even small things, can turn into major problems. I have a wife that really does not want to talk to me. I have an older sister that has not talked to me in like a year. Since I yelled at her. I have a younger sister that has surprised me and now we are having huge problems. My oldest child feels her aunts hate her. So I would call this adventure a disaster.
So how did this all start? Well to be honest it all started by not listening to my oldest child. I really don't want to hash out why we are, where we are. But the rift is there and I am unsure what to do. I think back at how many friends said don't do this and we said we could. Angie said she also thought our family was immune to this kind of trouble. But I guess we have all learned a lot the hard way.
So my question to the family is this. Do we want to fix the rift or do we want to just let sleeping dogs sleep. That is really the only concerns I have at this time. We can hash out who is at fault or not. But is that's what you want, then we will create a larger problems. I had planned to write something a little different. But after much thought I feel this is the correct path to take.
So what is it you want? This is the chance to say it.
Kerry???
Angie???
Roger???
Frankie???
Jacqui???
Nick???
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment