
Today Erika had her wisdom teeth pulled. Since I had the day off we decided to take Crete in to get his teeth cleaned. So last night, at midnight, both Erika and Crete were cut off from all food and water. This morning Shawn asked the question, "who will get more teeth pulled? Erika or Crete?'
I dropped Crete off at 8:30 and headed to Kirkland with Erika. By 11:00 a.m. Erika and I were headed home (4 wisdom teeth and $800.00 lighter). The vet called about 1:00 p.m. and Crete did have a few teeth he needed pulled...try 13! They pulled all of his except for what was left of his front teeth. Also, because of his collapsed trachea he needed special anesthesia. So, the total cost for Crete...$750.00!
Crete had more teeth pulled and cost almost as much. Damn dog. :(
2 comments:
AH - that is a funny picture!
what that was a good chuckle in my evening :) hehe
Post a Comment