Monday, October 13, 2008

Florida Bound!

Cam and I are headed to Florida in a couple of weeks! I am so excited! We leave on the 4th of Nov and will be gone for 7 days. I want Nana and Grandpa to be able to see Cam while he is still small, I think it has been pretty hard on Nana not seeing my boys grow up because she got to be with all us kids so much while we were young. I am really excited for the trip, the flights will be long, I am sure, with Cam, but we should make it through ok. On the way down we have 2 stops, so I am hoping during those layovers he will eat, crawl around, and play, then, with a little help from our friend Mr. Benadryl, he will nap on the plane...my hope anyways, we will have to wait and see how it goes :) Nana said that Grandpa is excited for Cam to be able to play in the pool, and wishes he was big enough to take to the alligator farm :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

HEY,HEY, HEY...
I did realize that visits to the East Coast with the baby were an option... WHAT THE HELL...

Anonymous said...

She goes where the frequent flier miles take her...wanna make her a better offer? ;-) Mom would LOVE being trumped...hahahahaha