So the other day I got a call from my sister Joyce telling me that one of my old friends was on Facebook and that I have to get on it. I created one and I cannot believe how many people are on there and remember me. It has been kinda fun catching up with some of them.
Frankie and I are launching our kidney donation site (www.losetogive.com) this week. What this means is that I have to seriously get into shape. Since I was working the 2 jobs, I gained quite a bit of weight. Not happy about it. I am trying to figure out the best way to get started. The treadmill in the studio is about to lose the dust it has gathered over the last few years. Any suggestions on how to start?
This coming weekend is another work party at Bob's house. I think the focus will be painting the inside and maybe the deck again.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so are we for sure doing the work party? which day and time please! and i'm not trying to push the vegan lifestyle on you AT ALL but a lot of people do a 21 day cleanse where they don't drink or consume animal products for that length of time and they loose quite a bit of weight. once again NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU BECOME VEGAN!!!! it's also helpful to make sure you get a lot of fruit in the morning and have a lot of greens for lunch and a decent dinner. this helps "clean your body out", even if you are eating meat.
Yep...work party is one. Pick a day with your parents and let me know...we are open either day.
sunday works for us. creo is having her birthday party on saturday
Post a Comment