So I finally saw the TV Music Program, and met Rain (Bi) with my friend. She was so shy that she practically hid against the wall. Glad that I'm *in your face* enough to get what I want. Rain is a nice guy, could tell in about 10 seconds that he's so confident that he could pretty mch do anything he'd like. But he was still kind and polite.
I got a photo and a signed album (For me and my friend who is about to be deported). I got a thank you for the album, but then she started complaining about how I got to meet him and she didn't -_- Some people will never be happy. 

I never realized how popular this guy was until I had all my friends acting crazed after finding out that I met him (He's Asia's #1). I've never understood the concept of worshipping Idols... I guess there has just never been anyone that I felt was better than any of the rest of us...
Anyway, here's the photo. I had to snatch it off my friend's website because she hasn't yet emailed it to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment