Friday, November 21, 2008

Long time...

since I posted, sorry about that. I think that Frankie posted recently for us, but I am sure that it doesn't count.

Work is good. It is interesting working for a start-up. You never know when might be your last day. We are gaining customers which is good, but the board has to now get more money for the next year. The way I am looking at it is this: We have customers that need to be taken care of, supported. That is my job. Even if they started to lay off people, I would be one of the last to go. Positive outlook right?

I started dieting recently. The "tumor" that has taken over my stomach is slowly fading. Dropped 14 lbs. in just 16 days. Really happy about that. If you remember, Frankie and I are losing weight for several reasons one of which is to donate a kidney. This is motivating me a lot right now. I got on Facebook recently and connected with a guy from my old neighborhood who needs a kidney. There is something driving me towards helping him, but I know that I can't just yet. BMI (Body Mass Index) has to be in a certain range before you can even get tested and I am still about 20 pounds away from that. So I might not be able to help him, but someone will get this kidney.

We are heading to Whit's for Thanksgiving. Not looking forward to the drive through the pass but Cam and Mason are worth it! Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on loosing the weight! that's amazing mikey!!!