Thursday, November 6, 2008

Safe and Sound

Well, Cam and I made it to Florida Tuesday evening, after a long day of flying. Our first flight, which was about 2 1/2 hours, we had a whole row to ourselves, so Cam got to move around and play and he did great! We then had a layover for about an hour and a half where he got to have some lunch and crawl around, flirting with women in the waiting area :) Our next 2 flights were 3 1/2 hours a piece, no layover between (I had to haul butt from 1 plane to the next) and they were FULL! So we were sandwiched in and Cam could not move around much. Luckily the people next to us were great and Cam did sleep the first hour and a half or so of each flight. By the time we got in town we were both hot, sticky, hungry, tired, and done with people in our bubble :) But, he did AWESOME!

Sp, here we are, and it is GREAT to see Nana and Grandpa, Cam already has them wrapped around his chubby little finger :) The weather is FABULOUS, about 78-80 degrees, low humidity and plenty sunshine (there is a hurricane that is being watched, down by Cuba, but as of now it does not look like we will get more than a little rain on Sunday as it heads out to the ocean). Nana thinks it is too cold to swim, but I made her turn the pool on anyways, because I think she is crazy, so by this evening Cam and I will happily be playing in the pool.

Well, that is all for now, I will write again in a few days and let you all know how we are doing here.

No comments: