Well, we are all working on adjusting to the fact that mommy is back in school. I am getting used to juggling the class time, homework time, kids, house and errands, along with the physical therapy I am in right now. Cam is adjusting to daycare, I actually think he likes it for the most part, but we are still working on the whole one nap a day thing. Still pretty cranky some days. And Guy is adjusting to the fact that he has to help out with the kids and house more...I don't really know if he likes me being back in school...but I enjoying it. I have a greater appreciation for it this time I think, and I really do like getting up and out of the house and interacting with people every day.
Right now Cam is sick, and Mason is working his way into it. So this week has been touch, because with Cam running a fever daycare would not take him...so, Dodi came to save to day! She has been here since Monday so that I do not have to miss my classes! Cam has a double ear infection...AGAIN! If he gets another in the next six months it is looking like tubes for him too! Lame. They also swabbed him for RSV when we were there and we are still waiting on those results. He is on an antibiotic, so he should start feeling better soon, and as long as the RSV swab comes back negative he should be able to go back to daycare on Monday! Which is a very good thing!
So, that is whats going on here...not to exciting...but it is my life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment