Let's see..what has been happening in my world...
Whitney, Guy and the boys came to visit which was great. Guy and I took Mason to see The Tales of Desperaux. Cute movie and he was great while watching it. Whitney also brought us 2 puppies which the neighbor dog had. Thelma and Louise were with us for about 10 days and left a mess double their size. I am happy to say that both girls have found great homes and will be spayed!
We head to Florida to visit Mom and Dad in 19 days. I hope it is nice and warm there since I am done with the snow and 20 degree temps. A week in the sun is just what the doctor ordered. We are taking Clarence and Lynn with us as well, so we know we are going to laugh alot.
Last night, the 4 of us went to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ. That place rocked! We had the All American Feast (a full slab of St. Louis Ribs, a full BBQ chicken, 1/2 lb of beef brisket, 1/2 lb of pulled pork, corn on the cob, fries and corn muffins). I will be going back there! Just not right now. I broke my diet yesterday but it was totally worth it. I have dropped 26 lbs since Nov. in order to get into better shape to donate a kidney. Getting there.
What else? Job is good. A bit healthier. That's about it! Later.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment