Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to School

Okay - so some of you have probably heard that I am starting on a new BS degree. I got accepted into an OSU (Oregon) a couple of months ago, and I've finally decided to bite the bullet.

Why? Well I guess because I don't have ENOUGH to do! :-)

Actually - my current career offers me very little growth from here. I've decided to to take my science in a different direction. It is going to take me 10 years! Actually that might not be too much of a stretch. I'm not sure I'll be able to take anything during mowing season as long as Roger is in Iraq.

No - I'm not moving to Oregon, I'm just transfering the credit through them (and taking some classes online).

First up... Philosophy 443, "Worldviews and Enviromental Values"... and it starts in 3 hours!

I'll have MUCH to write -- and I'll be sharing anything that seems worthy. Hopefully that will include something more than frustration.

It's scary to start again...wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck aunt bob!!