I had to write a 6 page essay responding to:
" How would you respond the idea that since indigenous peoples currently make up such a small proportion of the world's population, their worldviews and values should not be of any concern to us? What aspect of Western worldview does such an assertion itself reflect"?
While she had much to say about my paper she told me that I was too emotionally involved with my ideas, and it made my agreement invalid.
Uhhhhmmmppph! It's a philosophy class - isn't this shit supposed to be touchy feely?
She gave me a good grade -- but gave me many ideas on how to "improve".
Anyone care to hear Roger's 6 WORD response? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What have I been telling you?
LOL....we are not emotional, we are "passionate" about things.
Actually I meant your response to te question - not to what the instructor said!
:-)
You'll have to remind me -- I've slept since then.
Post a Comment