We had our first snow last night. Not a lot, just a heavy dusting, however we are in a serious cold snap for November. Our high today was 40 degrees. Went I got home - it was 29 degrees with a 20mph wind. What is that -- something in the teens?
I left work an hour early today so that I could get to Costco (we are having a large party on Sunday). I called Spenser to be ready when I get home to help me get the stuff in the house cause it's so damn cold!
He informs me that he is on his way to duty crew, and isn't home.
Whhuuuttt?
Even better - I have to take the recycleables to the end of the driveway. They only come every two weeks, and they were missed last time (remember party....) Y'all remember my driveway ... right?
Fuckin-eh it's cold outside!
1 comment:
Spokane had freakin 7 1/2 ft of snow last year! (with an average of 3-4 always on the ground. I spent months wet from the knee down, freezin my ass off (if that were actually possible, mine would be much smaller), and clearing driveways we were plowed into...yeah, so at least you ain't wading through a few feet and diggin out cars...yet :)
Post a Comment