Wednesday, December 24, 2008

F'in snow!

Ok, I am really done with the snow now! Yes, it is pretty and all, but seriously, we are pushing 2 feet now and it JUST KEEPS COMING!!!! It is supposed to snow steadily here till FRIDAY! Seriously, come on now, that is just ridiculous! It is now just to scary/tough to attempt to leave the house with the boys, so we are all getting cabin fever! And because of all the white crap I am not sure if Guy's parents will make it for Christmas tomorrow, so it will officially be my first Christmas with no family at all, which will be very sad...I am missing everyone terribly right now, and I wish that one Christmas soon we are all back together for the day! I love you all, sorry for the rant, but have a great Christmas tomorrow! Hope to hear from you guys!

No comments: