Merry Christmas from Snohomish
Frankie and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Sorry this is probably late for Roger, since it is the 26th I think over there. We had a nice, quiet day so far. We exchanged gifts. Frankie got a nice new Coach bag and a 40th Anniversary Barbie. I got 2 beautiful limited edition Yankees pictures. There were lots of other presents as well, but these are the big ones. 
The rest of the day will be getting the car out of the driveway so that we can go to the movies with Clarence and Lynn. My family used to celebrate Christmas by going to the movies and Chinese food for dinner. We love you all and hope that you have a great Christmas day.
2 comments:
What the??
Didn't you read the fine print ... I'm sure it says NO YANKEE CRAP on the Snell blog.
.... or it will soon.
SHOW ME THE BAG!
Post a Comment