Friday, December 12, 2008

Snell Flashback .... Jan 1996

Remember our first sledding trip?
Not being able to find enough snow...
The magnetic pole... Notice Shawn trying to help her lean!
Spenser heading for it too!
Peach heading toward the pole

Spenser without a sled
The guys found a "ramp" - didn't someone get hurt on this too?


Me and Frankie going town together... I think she remembers this one WELL - still to this day!

Long before digital photography!

My apologies to Mikey and Roger ... sorry guys - we just didn't know you yet.

3 comments:

Roger Bennett said...

I remember you busting it one time when we went out about 2000, again without enough snow. Do you see a trend forming?

Anonymous said...

Yes....why do you think I hate winter? PTSD!!!!

Roger Bennett said...

PTSD means a lot different things over here than it does over there.