What makes you think it was for Ripley? Did you see the other kid stuff that was there? Things Ripley could NEVER play with. I think the giggle ball was for Angie, as she's a little bit slap happy right now.
We are going to the movies today too!!! And Chinese food...Mikey says its a traditional Jewish Christmas!!! This depends on whether or not we can actually get out of our damn cul de sac....it's freakin' snowing AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I see Ripley got a giggle ball too! hehe. Cam is enjoying his!
What makes you think it was for Ripley? Did you see the other kid stuff that was there? Things Ripley could NEVER play with. I think the giggle ball was for Angie, as she's a little bit slap happy right now.
We are going to the movies today too!!! And Chinese food...Mikey says its a traditional Jewish Christmas!!! This depends on whether or not we can actually get out of our damn cul de sac....it's freakin' snowing AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment