Friday, August 8, 2008

Because I have to

So I come home from work to a sick wife on the phone with Bob. I hear something about not posting in a week. Is this a rule I was unaware of? Did YOU know that you have to post once a week? Man I don't think I should have to communicate this much since I don't with my side of the family! Well anyways...

Work is good, the weekend is here, I have a 3 page list of crap to do, my lawn is 75% dead (which means less mowing). Oh, I just got an awesome present in the mail. Ok you all will think it sucks and I really don't need to hear about it but it is an official Jeter jersey, with the patches on both sleeves! I am excited. I know, you all would be thrilled to see it aflame. Love you all anyway.

One more thing, looks like I have an in to some Seahawks games this season. My buddy at work has season tickets and said we will go to a few. Maybe even Jets vs Hawks in Seattle with their new QB, Brett the Jet Farve!

No comments: