Saturday, August 30, 2008

sad news

so yesterday i got two sad bits of info. the most important one being that nana and papa aren't coming! the other is that brunch was cancelled. UM...WHY?! i realize the main reason for brunch was so we could all see nana and papa but would it have killed our family to spend the morning together? everyone is drifting apart and if we are going to make the effort to get together for them, why not each other? i'm just sad that it got cancelled when most of us had already planned for it and we could have still had a lovely brunch. and i got challah for no reason!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear J...you are absolutely correct, we could have still had the brunch. My first thought after hearing Nana & Grandpa weren't coming was that we could reschedule till when Whit comes out the middle of Sept, so just being able to have more family there. My second thought was, my houseguests just left - I can sleep in!!! Yep...that's as far as I got...lol.

Put the weekend of the 20-21st on your radar for a brunch reschedule and put the challah in the freezer!!! I shall make you the best french toast of your life baby!

PS - It wound up being fate that I cancelled it, I hurt my back pretty bad today moving the couch for Peach and I think I will be on drugs and down all day tomorrow.
=(

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better!!