Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Toe Sucker

So Erika had her Ortho consultation today. While filling out the long and boring questionaire, one question caught our attention: Are you or have you ever been a thumb sucker? Well, after a quick phone call to Erika we determined that she does NOT suck her thumb. Shawn and I decided we should take it one step further. So, I called her back to verify if she was or ever has been a Toe Sucker!? I mean, these are important questions that could seriously affect the movement of her teeth and jaw, right?

For some reason...she was not amused. But, she never did fully answer the question (instead, she hung up on me)?

On a side note, her 12 year old molar has not come in yet so we have to see an oral surgeon to have her wisdom teeth pulled and to have her 12 year old molar luxated. Yeah, I don't know what the hell that means either. So, it will be at least 3 months before braces are 'installed'.

6 comments:

Red said...

This is so not true!


I would figure that my parents would know that if I hung up then obviously it's a no and a rhetorical question. The piece of paper didn't even ask this. :/

Shawn (The Main Man) said...

She is to so much of a toe sucker. hehe

Angie said...

Actually - it is kinda funny

Anonymous said...

shoulda' stopped at one kid. i was not that expensive AND my 12 year old molar came in. but i kinda like her now, even if she IS a toe sucker!

Anonymous said...

i had braces they didnt work tho...

Roger Bennett said...

Hey, cut the kid some slack. She comes by it honestly. The rest of you, myself included, have all had both feet in our collective mouths on more than a single occasion that I'm aware of... We may not have been sucking, but I'll bet the ones on the other end thought so...