Well, we have been in Spokane for a few days, and yet again, I have sick kids! I hate summer colds, they are the worst of all! At least with being at Gary and Dodi's I have had some help with cranky, snotty kids through the day, and at night! Dodi spoils me, I hate going back home :)
Anyway, the end of summer is lookin pretty fun and busy for us. Guy's grandma is going to come and visit us next week for a couple of days, and then Labor Day weekend my friend Gretchen is bringing her 4 boys over for the weekend. I am going to set up the tent in the back yard, so that they can "camp", and we are going to hit the water park for a day too. It should be fun, one last fun weekend before Mason starts school (I cannot believe he is old enough for school already!). Also, Nana and Grandpa are coming over to see me for a few days, from Seattle! I am so excited! (I can't make it over there to see them, because of Mason starting school)
Well, I guess that is all of my update, nothin to exciting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment