Friday, August 15, 2008

The Picture

OK that picture has to go. I look like crap and honestly, I don't know how many of you really like the way you look either. Frankie, Kerry, Mason and Erika get a pass. The rest of you, hmmm.

As for Peach, she is not grounded as she doesn't live at home. Honestly, I don't think Aunt Bob has her email address.

What's new over here? Frankie is still sick, we got a new kitten (Lola), only 1 left to get adopted, new job is going well and it's Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nick looks like in every pic. i am fine with mine, you can't really see my face!

Angie said...

Maybe I'll try to change it once/week.
You better supply me with some material.
This is the only one I have with most of us.

Anonymous said...

i always look good!