Friday, August 29, 2008

Bummed

So we found out this morning that those hurricanes and tropical storms are forcing Mom and Dad to stay home. I know that Frankie and Whit are very bummed as well as the rest of us. Frankie and I are making our plans to go down there early next year, so hopefully that will stay in play.

Otherwise, what else that Frankie didn't say? My job is going well. My boss is pretty cool about things like when I come in. Nice to not be tied down to a strict schedule like I had before.

Oh yeah, I still love them but I will be the 1st to say that the Yankees are probably not going to make the playoffs. I got this great jersey from the All-Star game which I can't wait to wear. The Yanks will be here next weekend so I hope to make it to a game or 2.

That's all for now.....

Oh - if you want to watch a funny movie, go get "What Happens in Vegas.." with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. This is a very funny movie and the DVD has 2 hours of deleted and extended scenes.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Boooo to the Yankees