Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where's Waldo - Where's Peach?

There is only one person that is in each of the pictures I've posted as the main photo.

It's the only person yet to sign on.... Someone tie her to a computer and make it happen. Think she's on myspace?

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I know she is, just posted today as a matter o fact...she is lame, I will see what I can do

Anonymous said...

i talked to her the other day she said she just found out about the blog...she only has internet on her phone i believe so it may be hard for her to be on a lot...i am not sure though

Jennifer said...

I've been logging onto myspace maybe twice a week, and I always see her name on shoutouts... so she's alive :)

Roger Bennett said...

You mean to tell me that in this connected age where even in the outlands of Iraq and Afghanistan people are able to email and blog that a young high-school educated female can't walk into a library, or stop at a friend's house (or heaven forbid, go visit someone in the family) to make a connection in the second most heavily connected nation in the world? Sounds like an excuse to me...