Thursday, August 7, 2008

I beat Shawn AND Kerry....

Which is really all that matters!!!! LOL

Life is great here - although work is non-stop. I am LOVING having my husband home now that he is no longer doing 80 hours a week. Of course, we all know there are lists at home...hahaha. Poor guy, he should have never let me know he likes a list - it will be his downfall.

We LOVED having Penso here, it was almost like old times...with the exception of being TRAUMATIZED by the items he leaves lying around these days....punk. It was great to have a large chunk of the family here on Sat night to see him, we should have called Ang while everyone was here - like we do with Mom & Dad.

Speaking of the 'rents...they will indeed be here at the end of the month, and I have a list for Dad too!!! lol Remember when he told us all in our early 20's that there is no free ride...gas, grass or ass...nobody rides for free. Well, I told him Mom is cooking while she is here, so she earns her keep. I have some stuff for him to fix while he is here!!! I hope this won't discourage repeat visits, there's no way he will be able to get it all done on one trip!! ;-)

I can't believe its already August...summer is too short and my sister is too far away.... *sigh*

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can't believe that Dad became a blogger before Shawn and Kerry.
They better hope MOM doesn't beat them to it - they will never live that down!