Sunday, August 17, 2008

this is SO not better!

OH HELL NO! That picture has got to go!!!! seriously, need a new one stat!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic!!! You guys were so young and sweet....

Angie said...

No pleasin anyone!
:-)

Not to worry - it's just a few days, better send me something better cause all I got are ones like these!

Whitney said...

Oh come on J, i love the bleach blonde hair :) And look how cute you used to be...what the hell happened? ;)

Anonymous said...

Keep talkin' smack blondie...J is the most photgenic member of this family - I don't think she has taken a bad picture in the last 5 year. bitch...lol.

Anonymous said...

yeah but there's PLENTY of bad ones from more than 5 years ago!!

Red said...

Hmmm I feel loved. Maybe this is why I didn't choose to do a dumb blog thing. :'( I'm not included, and you can't say I wasn't born...

Angie said...

You were in the last picture - but you were grounded and didn't see it!
Spenser isn't loved here either - your not special, ya know.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Hm...isn't Red the child that shuns cameras? If ya ain't posin' - ya ain't bitchin'! Got it?